Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Day Down

So yesterday's first day at YouthCo was a success!

It was a very quiet day, with only a few members coming in throughout the course of the day. Otherwise it was just the staff and I working on stuff. I was given a research project to start, so I spent my shift on my laptop working and listening to music. 8D Totally awesome way to spend my practicum hours, if you ask me.



Today my supervisor comes back, so I can discuss my practicum schedule with her and get some details about what I'm doing.

I got more sleep tonight so I'm not constantly feeling like I'm going to pass out while I'm working. The travel thing isn't bugging me too much yet, but I imagine after a little while it might. Oh well, I chose this placement, and I knew it could be an issue. I'll just have to sleep more to make it pass more quickly.

On to Day 2 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment