Saturday, November 27, 2010

Money and Practicum Updates

Well, I finally got the paperwork for my loans submitted a few days ago. Apparently it'll be fast-tracked to the loan office, but then the paperwork will take a couple of weeks to be processed and for the money to be sent out. I need the grant, so the sooner the better! The loan will be put aside and I don't plan on using it. I'll be repaying it at the end of the year.



I've already mentioned that I didn't get any bursaries. But to top it off, I've been reading on Facebook about some other people in my program who *did* receive bursaries, and who are using that money for non-schooling related expenses. :/ Like doesn't that just make me feel good. I mean I'm happy they got them of course, but I *needed* that money for school expenses (practicum costs), and I wasn't given any.

Still no word on my final practicum either. If I haven't heard anything by the end of the week, I'm going to drop my co-ordinator an e-mail and ask if she's heard anything. Doesn't hurt to gently ask, just in case.

More to come as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment