Monday, February 28, 2011

Research (Mostly) Completed, Break Time!

Oh thank god it's Monday today. I can sleep in and get caught up on homework, something I've desperately needed to do and haven't done the last couple of nights because I've just been so tired.

I've completed my second research project at work, at least for the most part. I'm still going to do some extra work on Tuesday, but otherwise I will be moving on to another resource project hopefully. So I'm really looking forward to that. :) I received very positive feedback for the project that I just completed, and I was really flattered about that.

This weekend I also completed YouthCo's facilitation training, to help those of use who are going to perhaps one day be facilitating or co-facilitating workshops of our own. I was fine until the very end, when I bombed the practice run in front of the rest of the group, but they still thought I did a good job in other aspects, which was a relief.

I'm still having my family issues, and am distancing myself from my immediate family. As usual, everyone else can see it except for them. Thankfully today was a short visit, in lieu of a full visit tomorrow due to the crappy weather we got recently (snow! >_<). Now I can have a full day off at some, getting caught up on homework and running errands. Then it's back to Vancouver on Tuesday.

That's about it that's new with me for now. More articles to come soon as I find them. Something tells me it's not going to end anytime soon. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment