Friday, February 4, 2011

Sick, sick, better, sick

For those who've seen me post a whole bunch of articles recently, and are wondering whether this blog will still be about my practicum, rest assured it will be. I've just had a super busy couple of weeks, and I was sick on top of it. I still haven't really adjusted to getting up at 6am either, so I'm still functioning on about 4 hours of sleep a night, which makes for uber long days.

My practicum is going well, minus the fact that I'm way behind in hours (due to only being there 3/4 days a week, and then being sick) and my paperwork is overdue. So I'm a little stressed about that.

I finally finished up the first phase of a research project I was working on for my supervisor, and will be working on something for another staff member when I return next week. I am hoping to get in a full 4 days next week, because I'm pretty far behind on hours.

It's hard to believe it's already February - the last month has gone by so fast! I can't wait for this semester to be over though, so I can graduate and move on with life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment